IJO Abang has been developed with a combination of multiple momentum-based indicators and oscillators. This combination enables this system to establish a trend following trading strategy that generates the trade signals, plots key market levels and the exit signals as well. The application of this system is so simple that traders with any level of experience can apply it for trading at the markets.
IJO Abang can be applied to trade all kinds of forex currency pairs available around the financial market. Furthermore, this system fits with all sorts of timeframe charts within the Metatrader 4 trading Platform.
IJO Abang Overview
After the installation of IJO Abang at the MT4 terminal, your trading chart will appear like the following image:
IJO Abang Anatomy
- Non-Lag MA 9 & Price Channel Stop V1: These two indicators used to intersect each other in order to produce the crossover trend signals. Non-Lag MA 9 moves above the Price Channel Stop V1 is considered as the bullish crossover signal and an opposite scenario represents the bearish crossover signal of the market trend.
- Pivot Levels: Pivot Levels are very important because these levels are often treated as the support/resistance of the market. Moreover, Pivots can also be used to determine possible trade exit or take profit levels for any open trade positions.
- RSX: RSX is a momentum-based oscillator. Its value turns positive when the momentum is bullish and turns negative in order to represent the bearish momentum of the market.
- Flat Trend: This tool has been added as a filter of the trade signals generated by other indicators of this system. It must be turned green before you go for a long entry. Flat Trend in red color represents the validity of the short entry signals.
IJO Abang: Trade conditions
Non-Lag MA moves above the Price Channel Stop V1
- Price is supported by the Pivot Levels
- RSX plots bars with positive values
- Flat Trend turn green
- Buy triggers when all of the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss below the Price Channel Stop V1 level
- Exit long/take profit whenever Non-Lag MA moves below the Price Channel Stop V1
Also Read: The Best Forex Strategy
- Non-Lag MA moves below the Price Channel Stop V1
- Price is resisted by the Pivot Levels
- RSX plots bar carrying negative values
- Flat Trend turn red
- Sell triggers when all of the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss above the Price Channel Stop V1 level
- Exit short/take profit whenever Non-Lag MA moves above the Price Channel Stop V1
[button-green url=”https://www.trendfollowingsystem.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/IJO-Abang.zip” target=”_blank” position=”center”]Free Download IJO Abang System[/button-green]