Holy Trend Strategy is an advanced level Forex Trading Strategy which has been designed with the combination of some of the best Forex trend indicators to locate possible short-term trade opportunities. It has already achieved a proven record of higher winning rates and is very much stable as an ideal Forex trading strategy for short-term market participants.
Holy Trend Strategy aims at short market moves but emphasizes better accuracy with a maximum count of successful trades. Besides, this strategy can be applied to analyze any Forex currency pair and fits great with M5 and M15 timeframe charts.
Holy Trend Strategy Overview:
Once you’re done with the installation of Holy Trend Strategy at your Forex MT4 terminal, your trading chart will be appeared as the following image:
|Time Frame||Currency Pairs||Indicator Factors||Ratings|
Holy Trend Strategy Anatomy:
- Holy Signal: Signals the pattern of the current momentum with yellow dots around the price bars. For the bullish momentum it appears below the price bar and plots above the price bars to signal the bearish momentum as well.
- Silver Trend: It appears as white colored dots and works with the same manner as Holy Signal. It is used to filter the signals from Holy Signal indicator.
- Holy Channel: The upper channel works as the dynamic resistance and the lower channel as the dynamic support area in live charts. It helps traders to define possible entry areas along with the potential exit levels.
- Binary Arrow: It is a trend signal filter and plots with directive arrows around the price bars. An upward arrow below the price bar signals the trend is up and a downward arrow above the price bar validate the bearish trend.
- Trend Direction &Force: It uses an average trend level along with the RSI to plot the trend signal. It signals the bullish trend when both of its indicators value turns positive and turns negative to signal the bearish trend as well.
- CCI & OBV: The CCI level turns above the OBV line to signal the possible bullish trend and ina contrary, the CCI moves below the OBV when there is a bearish trend
- Stoch with Alert: Very much famous as an overbought/oversold condition indicator og the market. Its value reaches 20 means the condition is oversold and a value near 80 indicates the overbought condition of the market.
Check Over: Most Successful Forex Trading Strategy
Holy Trend Strategy: Buy Parameters
- Both Holy Trend and Silver Trend dots appear below the price bars
- Price is supported by the lower Holy Channels
- An upward Binary Arrow is plotted below the price bar
- Trend Direction & Force turns above the RSI level carrying a positive value
- CCI value turns above the OBV value
- Stoch with Alert remains near its 20 level
- Buy triggers once all of the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss below the lower Holy Trend Channel levels
- Exit long/take profit whenever both Holy Signal and Silver Trend dots appear above the price bars
Holy Trend Strategy: Sell Parameters
- Both Holy Trend and Silver Trend dots appear above the price bars
- Price is resisted by the higher Holy Channels
- A downward Binary Arrow is plotted above the price bar
- Trend Direction & Force turns below the RSI level carrying a negative value
- CCI value turns below the OBV value
- Stoch with Alert remains near its 80 level
- Sell triggers once all of the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss above the higher Holy Trend Channel levels
- Exit short/take profit whenever both Holy Signal and Silver Trend dots appear below the price bars