HMA Histogram MTF Indicator helps you to understand the depth of the market momentum. It also signals possible trend reversals and guides you through the entry to exit of your trades. Its histogram signals are very easy to read and understand. Newbie traders who trade based on the market trends can try this HMA indicator.
HMA Histogram MTF Indicator can be applied to trade all kinds of forex currency pairs in the market. Furthermore, it fits all sorts of timeframe charts allowing you to scalp and day trade at the same time.
HMA Histogram MTF Indicator Overview
Download Indicator and install it on your MT4 trading platform. Once you’re done, your trading chart will appear like the following image:
HMA Histogram MTF Indicator Explanation
HMA Histogram MTF Indicator applies a 35-day Hull Moving Average calculated based on the Linear Weighted method. There are some other options for the calculating methods you can choose like Exponential, Weighted, Smoothed, and Simple Moving Averages.
For example, it works better when applied a 50 Exponential Moving Average (EMA) for day tradings. The histogram bars turn green means it is a bullish trend of the market. The bars turn red when the trend switches into a bearish mode. An increase in the indicator value indicates an increase in the trend strength.
HMA Histogram: Buy Conditions
- The HMA Histogram bars turn into green color
- Price swings higher from the recent low of the market
- Buy triggers after the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss below the current swing area of the market
- Exit long or take profit whenever the HMA Histogram bars turn red
Also Read: RoboForex $30 Welcome Bonus
HMA Histogram: Sell Conditions
- The HMA Histogram bars turn into red color
- Price swings lower from the recent high of the market
- Sell triggers after the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss above the current swing area of the market
- Exit short or take profit whenever the HMA Histogram bars turn green