Heiken Ashi Smoothed BBsqueeze takes care of everything you need to know about the market trend before initiating the trade entries. It applies MA-crossover methods and multiple trend-filtering systems to produce trade signals with a greater probability of success.
This trading system can be applied to trade all kinds of forex currency pairs available around the market. Moreover, this trading system is quite adjustable to all sorts of time frame charts within the MT4 forex trading platform.
Heiken Ashi Smoothed BBsqueeze Overview
Once you’re done with the installation of the system at the MT4 terminal, your chart will appear like the image below:
Also Read: Heiken Ashi Exit Indicator
Heiken Ashi Smoothed BBsqueeze: Explanation
- 7 MA and 21 EMA: Both these moving averages are used to plot the crossover signal that indicates the possible direction of the market trend. 7 MA moves above 21 MA mean the bullish crossover, 21 EMA moves above 7 MA represents the bearish crossover signal of the market trend. For better understanding, the crossovers are demonstrated using up/downward arrows.
- Skdon TrendSig: This indicator is a combination of Heiken Ashi and a 21-day simple moving average. For the bullish trend, the price must be closed above its levels. Contrarily, price closes below the indicator level signals for the bearish trend of the market.
- Cynthia BBsqueeze: It plots colored bars and also includes RSX slope in order to signal the market momentum. The indicator value turns positive with RSX above its bars when the momentum is bullish. On the other hand, its value turns negative and RSX moves below the bars represent the bearish momentum of the market.
Heiken Ashi: Buy Conditions
- 7 MA moves above 21 EMA
- Price closes above Skdon TrendSig levels
- Cynthia BBsqueeze turns positive with RSX holding above the bars
- Buy triggers when the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss below the Skdon TrendSig levels
- Exit long/take profit whenever 7 MA moves below the 21 EMA
Heiken Ashi: Sell Conditions
- 21 EMA moves above 7 MA
- Price closes below Skdon TrendSig levels
- Cynthia BBsqueeze turns negative with RSX remaining below the bars
- Sell triggers when the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss above the Skdon TrendSig levels
- Exit short/take profit whenever 7 MA moves above the 21 EMA