Heiken Ashi Ma T3 is originated from one of the best Forex trend indicators “Heiken Ashi”. The developer aimed to make its effectiveness even better by adding an extra filter named “T3” to confirm the MA crossover signals. A great track record with an exceptionally higher level of winning rates has made this indicator so special to the trend following Forex traders.
Heiken Ashi Ma T3 is usable to trade all Forex currency pairs and also fits great with any timeframe charts available at the MT4 platform. Consistent performance with a simple and easy demonstration of the trade signals can bring an extra advantage to its newbie traders.
Heiken Ashi Ma T3 Overview
Once you are done with the installation of Heiken Ashi Ma T3 at your Forex MT4 terminal, your trading chart will appear like the following image:
Heiken Ashi Ma T3 plots both entry and exit signals in a clear and straightway. The Heiken Ashi bars turn blue and a T3 upward green arrow appears below the respective blue bar signals the buy entry along with the confirmation of a bullish trend.
On the contrary, Heiken Ashi bars turn red with a T3 downward blue arrow confirming the bearish trend including a sell entry signal at the market. A signal with the opposite direction of your running trade should be considered as the exit time.
Watch Over: The Best Forex Strategy Ever
Heiken Ashi Ma T3: Buy Parameters
- Heiken Ashi bars turn blue
- A T3 green upward arrow is plotted below the signaling bar
- Buy triggers at the break of the respective bar’s high
- Set stop loss below the T3 arrow level
- Exit long/take profit whenever the Heiken Ashi bars turn red with a T3 downward blue arrow plotted at the top of the red bar
Heiken Ashi Ma T3: Sell Parameters
- Heiken Ashi bars turn red
- A T3 blue downward arrow is plotted above the signaling bar
- Sell triggers at the break of the respective bar’s low
- Set stop loss above the T3 arrow level
- Exit short/take profit whenever the Heiken Ashi bars turn blue with a T3 upward green arrow plotted at the bottom of the blue bar