Half Trend Buy Sell Indicator is a Moving Average based market trend identifying tool that suits all sorts of trading styles. This indicator can signal both the trend and trade at the same time.
It can be applied to trade all kinds of forex currency pairs within the MT4 trading platforms and fits with all sorts of timeframe charts.
The Indicator demonstrates the trend signals in a much simpler way so that everybody including newbies can apply it for real trading purposes. Besides, it can also be added to other trend-following systems for better performance.
Half Trend Buy Sell Indicator Overview
Download and install the ndicator at the MT4 terminal. Once you’re done, load it and find your trading chart like the following image:
Also Read: The Best Forex Strategy
Half Trend Buy Sell Indicator Explanation
Half Trend Buy Sell Indicator calculates the open and close of the price bars over the selected period of time and applies its own calculation method to find an average line of the price movement. This slope works like a moving average.
It turns blue and price moves above its level mean the market is in a bullish trend. On the contrary, price drops below its level and the slope turns red when the market is in a bearish trend.
This indicator plots up/downward arrows around the price candles pointing the direction of possible trade entries.
Half Trend: Buy Condition
- Price moves above the indicator slope
- Half Indicator turns blue
- A blue upward arrow appears below the price candle
- Set stop loss below the indicator level
- Exit long/take profit whenever a red downward arrow appears above the price bar
Check Out: Exness Broker Review
Half Trend: Sell Condition
- Price moves below the indicator slope
- Half Indicator turns red
- A red downward arrow appears above the price candle
- Set stop loss above the indicator level
- Exit short/take profit whenever a blue upward arrow appears below the price bar