Gurusomu System MT4 is a robust forex trading system. This is the kind of trading system I prefer because trend filtering mechanism is quite robust and generates signals that matters. Many of the irrelevant fluctuations are ignored and only the favorable trading signals are shown by these indicators. There are indicators to give you trading signals and there are filters to filter the best one from the worst and only the best ones are shown to you.
Gurusomu System Overview
|Currency Pairs||Time Frame||Number of Indicators||Ratings|
|Any||M15, H1, and H4||6||9.8/10|
There are 6 technical indicators used in this system. This forex trading system can be used to trade any currency pairs. M15, H1, and H4 time frame are recommended. A rating score of 9.8 is given to it based on its back testing data.
Gurusomu System Indicators Overview
Ichimoku indicator can be used as a support and resistance levels and also for determining the trend of the market. Generally market is bullish when the market is above the clouds of Ichimoku and vice versa.
Thick moving average that you see above is a VH indictor. When this indicator is blue it’s a bullish signal and when this indicator is red, it’s a sell signal.
- Volty Channel Stop
Volty Channel Stop is a thin line that you see above and below the market price.
- TTF Trend
TTF Trend is a price bar that you see in the main chart window. Red bars are indication of bearishness and green bars are of bullishness.
MACD comprises of positive and negative histogram. Buy only when histogram is positive and vice versa.
Filter indicator comprises of blue and red bars. Blue bars are signal for buying while red bars means selling.
Do Not Miss: Best Forex Strategy
Gurusomu System: Buy Parameters
- TTF indicator should be green.
- Market should be above Ichimoku cloud.
- VH indicator should be blue.
- Volty Channel Stop Indictor should be blue.
- MACD histogram should be positive.
- Filter indicator should form blue bars.
- Initiate your long position when above parameters are met.
- Put your stop loss below the recent swing low.
- Book your profit when VH indicator turns red.
Gurusomu System: Sell Parameters
- TTF indicator should be red.
- Market should be below Ichimoku cloud.
- VH indicator should be red.
- Volty Channel Stop Indictor should be red.
- MACD histogram should be negative.
- Filter indicator should form red bars.
- Initiate your short position when above parameters are met.
- Put your stop loss above the recent swing high.
- Book your profit when VH indicator turns blue.