Great Trend Trading System has been built with a combination of two indicators which plot simple crossover signals in order to identify the market trends and confirm trade entries. The signal demonstration process of this system is so simple that traders with any experience level can try and be benefited from it.
Great Trend Trading System can be applied to trade all kinds of forex currency pairs within the financial markets. Moreover, this system simply fits with all sorts of timeframe charts offered by the Metatrader 4 trading platform.
Great Trend Trading System Overview
Once you’re done with the installation of the System at the MT4 terminal, your trading chart will appear like the following image:
Also Read: Exness Review and Ratings
Great Trend Trading System Anatomy
Trend Line & Trend Direction works together to produce crossover signals for confirming the market trend and the trade as well. Trend Line moves above the Trend Direction is considered as the bullish crossover thus signals the bullish trend of the market along with the confirmation to go for the long entries.
Contrarily, the Trend Line moves below the Trend Direction representing the bearish crossover trend signal and is considered as a green signal for going short. These crossover signals are represented by up/downward arrows by the system in order to make it easier to pick the correct signals. Both of these indicators also work as dynamic support and resistance levels. This feature helps traders to update the stop position of each market entry.
Great Trend Trading System: Buy Parameters
- Price closes above both Trend Line & Tren Direction levels
- Trend Line and Trend Direction produces bullish crossover signals and plots an upward arrow below the price bar
- Buy triggers when the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss below the Trend Direction Level
- Exit long/take profit whenever a bearish crossover signal is plotted by a downward arrow above the price bar
Great Trend Trading System: Sell Parameters
- Price closes below both Trend Line & Tren Direction levels
- Trend Line and Trend Direction produces bearish crossover signals and plots a downward arrow above the price bar
- Sell triggers when the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss above the Trend Direction Level
- Exit short/take profit whenever a bullish crossover signal is plotted by an upward arrow below the price bar