Great Trader Trading System is a forex trend following trading strategy that works out on market trend analysis and delivers the trade signals to its users. This system has been designed especially for forex scalpers and all kind of trend-based short-term trading purposes. It carries a significant level of winning records in its backtest results.
Great Trader Trading System works great in short-term timeframe charts like M5 up to H1. Intraday traders prefer to use it in M15 and H1 charts for better results. Moreover, you can apply this trading system to trade any forex currency pairs at the market.
Great Trader Trading System overview:
After installing Great Trader Trading System at your forex MT$ terminal, your trading chart will appear like the following image:
|Time Frame||Currency Pairs||Indicator Factors||Ratings|
|M5 to H1||Any||6||9.8/10|
Great Trader Trading System Anatomy:
- Great Trader TLSM: It is an MA-based trend indicator. I case of bullish trends, it turns blue and price holds its position above its levels. But, for bearish trend, it turns red and the price keeps closing below its slope.
- Great Trader NLD: It appears as the dotted slope around the price bars. Like Great Trader TLSM it also turns blue to signal the bullish trend and red to confirm the bearish trend of the market respectively.
- 60EMA: This is a 60-day period Exponential Moving Average and works as a mid-term trend detector. Price holds above its level signals the bullish trend and for bearish trend, the price must be closed below its slope level.
- Great Trader MACD: Known as a great momentum indicator. Its histogram bars turn blue carrying a positive value to signal the bullish momentum. Oppositely, it turns red with negative value to confirm the bearish momentum if the market.
- Great Trader & Great Trader FT: Both of these indicators work as the double-lear trend filter of the system. These indicators turn blue to confirm the bullish trend and turn red to validate the bearish trend of the market.
Trending Strategies: The Best Forex Strategy
Great Trader Trading System: Buy Parameters
- Great Trader TLSM turn blue
- Great Trader NLD turn blue with price closing above its level
- Price level holds above the 60 EMA
- Great Trader MACD is blue carrying a positive value
- Both Great Trader and Great Trader FT turn blue
- Buy triggers when all of the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss below the signaling candle’s low
- Exit long/take profit whenever price closes as a bearish bar below the Great Trader TLSM
Great Trader Trading System: Sell Parameters
- Great Trader TLSM turn red
- Great Trader NLD turn red with price closing below its level
- Price level holds below the 60 EMA
- Great Trader MACD is red carrying a negative value
- Both Great Trader and Great Trader FT turn red
- Sell triggers when all of the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss above the signaling candle’s high
- Exit short/take profit whenever price closes as a bullish bar above the Great Trader TLSM
[button-green url=”https://www.trendfollowingsystem.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/Great-Trader.zip” target=”_blank” position=”center”]Free Download Great Trader Trading System[/button-green]
TRADE WITH TOP FOREX BROKER
Note: This Post may contain affiliate links. Read Disclosure