Get Profit Trading System is operated by a dynamic trend channel trading strategy, can be applied to trade all kinds of forex currency pairs.
The indicators of this system offer great versatility while performing on the trading charts and can be adjusted with all sorts of timeframe charts within the MT4 platform.
Get Profit Trading System offers a great deal of simplicity in trading and demonstrating the trade signals. It is quite easy to master and can be applied for live tradings even by the newbie traders.
Get Profit Trading System Overview
After the installation of the System on your MT4 terminal, your chart will appear like the following image:
Get Profit Trading System Explanation
- Super Signal: Plots arrow signals on the main chart window to signal for possible swing areas of the market trends. Once an arrow signal is plotted, you should match the arrow direction to the signal generated by other indicators of the system. We recommend you not to go against the arrow direction while trading in the market.
- Ozymandias Channel: This 3-band channel guides you through the market trends including dynamic support/resistances. It turns green when the trend is bullish and turns red to signal the bearish trend of the market.
- FXScalper 25: It is mostly used as a momentum filter. It turns green with rising bars when the market is in bullish momentum. On the other hand, its bars turn red with a decrease in values means the market is in bearish momentum.
Get Profit: Buy Conditions
- Super signal plots an up-arrow below the price candle
- Ozymandias Channel turns into green color
- FXScalper 25 bars turn green with a rising value
- A buy can be triggered when the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss below the current Ozymandias Channel position
- Exit long/take profit whenever Super Signals plot a red arrow above the price candle
Also Try: Exness Broker
Get Profit: Sell Conditions
- Super signal plots a down-arrow below the price candle
- Ozymandias Channel turns into red color
- FXScalper 25 bars turn red with a decreasing value
- A sell can be triggered when the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss above the current Ozymandias Channel position
- Exit short/take profit whenever Super Signals plot an up-arrow below the price candle