GentorCCIM Indicator is a versatile indicator, used to identify the market trends by using its dual trend filtering system. Besides signaling the market trends, it also assists its users in finding the best possible areas to enter the market along with the trade exit signals. Besides, it can be applied to trade all kinds of forex currency pairs within financial markets.
GentorCCIM Indicator supports both scalping and day trading activities because it suits all sorts of timeframe charts within the MT4 trading platform. Since this indicator offers an easy method of trading within the market trends, newbie traders can be benefited by applying it in the live markets.
GentorCCIM Indicator Overview
Download and install the indicator on your MT4 terminal. Once you’re done, your chart will be transformed like the following image:
GentorCCIM Indicator Explanation
GentorCCIM Indicator is programmed to read the last 300 bars of price data and combines with CCI and 34 EMA to come up with the market trend signals. The G.CCI average demonstrates the primary trend signals.
The mode of the trend is identified by the positive/negative value of the indicator. On the other hand, G.Histo bars make the final confirmation of the trend by supporting the signals generated by G.CCI.
The bars turn green when the market is in a bearish condition and turns yellow whenever a bullish trend is confirmed. Any of the indicators showing the opposite signal to your active trade position should be closed immediately.
GentorCCIM: Buy Conditions
- The G.CCI value turns positive
- G.Histo bars turn into yellow color carrying a positive value
- A buy can be triggered when the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss below the recent swing low of the market
- Exit long/take profit whenever G.CCi value turns negative
Get Best: Deals and Discount
GentorCCIM: Sell Conditions
- The G.CCI value turns negative
- G.Histo bars turn into green color carrying a negative value
- A sell can be triggered when the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss above the recent swing high of the market
- Exit short/take profit whenever G.CCi value turns positive