Gadi Scalping Strategy is a short-term forex trading strategy that uses multiple levels of Moving Averages with different parameters to identify the trend as correctly as possible along with market entry signals. Its backtest result suggests this strategy produces signals with the better probability of success.
This indicator can be applied to trade all kinds of forex currency pairs at the market. But as a scalping strategy, it suits best with M5 and M15 timeframe charts.
Gadi Scalping Overview
After installing Gadi Scalping at your forex MT4 terminal, your trading chart will appear like the following image:
|Time Frame||Currency Pairs||Indicator Factors||Ratings|
|M5 & M15||Any||12||9.7/10|
Gadi Scalping Anatomy
- 2MA Crossover: This indicator plots the crossover signals of Moving Averages. Bullish crossovers are marked as green upward arrow below the price bar and bearish crossovers are plotted as the red downward arrow above the price bars.
- Pivot Level: These levels are automatically plotted at the main chart window to signal important event areas of the market. Traders consider these areas as horizontal support and resistance levels as well.
- JE-Bar Trend: Appears as the main price bars. It turns white means the trend is bullish and turns blue to signal the bearish trend of the market.
- WWLine: It appears as market trend lines on an automatic basis. Its slope is treated as dynamic support or resistance levels.
- MTF Moving Average: This indicator has been developed specially to spot the intraday trend of the market. It is used to solve the lagging problem of other Moving Average signals.
- 8 & 100 SMA: These are Simple Moving Averages of 8 & 100-day periods. For a bullish trend price usually closes above these levels and closes below when the trend is bearish.
- 5, 21, 50 & 200 EMA: These are Exponential Moving Averages of different day periods. For a bullish trend price usually closes above these levels and closes below when the trend is bearish.
- Gadi Tick: It works as a trend filter. It turns blue and positive when the trend is bullish. For a bearish trend confirmation, it should be turned red and negative in value.
Gadi Scalping: Buy Parameters
- Price is supported by any Moving Average, Pivot Level, WWLine or MTF Moving Average
- 2MA Crossover signals the bullish crossover with the green upward arrow
- JE-Bar Trend turns white
- Gadi Tick Volume is positive and blue in color
- Buy Triggers when all of the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss below the current Pivot Level
- Exit long/take profit whenever 2MA Crossover signals the bearish crossover at the Pivot Levels
Gadi Scalping: Sell Parameters
- Price is resisted by any Moving Average, Pivot Level, WWLine or MTF Moving Average
- 2MA Crossover signals the bearish crossover with the red downward arrow
- JE-Bar Trend turns blue
- Gadi Tick Volume is negative and red in color
- Sell Triggers when all of the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss above the current Pivot Level
- Exit short/take profit whenever 2MA Crossover signals the bullish crossover at the Pivot Levels
[button-green url=”https://www.trendfollowingsystem.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/Gadi-Scalping.zip” target=”_self” position=”center”]Free Download Gadi Scalping Strategy[/button-green]