FX5 MACD Divergence V1.1 is a swing trading indicator, used to identify the potential swing levels of the market. Divergence strategy is a famous one but many newbie traders struggle to go through the complexity of identifying the divergence trade signal. This indicator helps traders to understand and recognize the divergences between market trend and the MACD.
FX5 MACD Divergence V1.1 makes the divergence trading simple thus, suitable for newbie traders. Moreover, it can be applied to trade all kinds of forex currency pairs. It also suits all sorts of timeframe charts within the MT4 platform.
FX5 MACD Divergence V1.1 Overview
After the installation, you’ll find an indicator at your chart like the image below:
FX5 MACD Divergence V1.1 Explanation
FX5 MACD Divergence V1.1 has the ability to monitor the market high-lows and compare them with MACD at the same time in order to define potential divergence signals. As per MACD divergence rules, a divergence only occurs when the price action behaves completes opposite to the movement of MACD. This indicator signals both bullish and bearish divergences using its MACD divergence oscillators that plots crossovers as signal confirmations. It also plots arrows pointing up/downwards that helps you understanding the signal directions.
Also Read: XM Broker Review
FX5 MACD: Buy Conditions
- MACD divergence plots bullish crossovers
- A bullish divergence signal is plotted by an upward arrow
- Buy triggers when the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss below the current low of the market
- Exit long/take profit whenever the indicator plots a downward arrow
FX5 MACD: Sell Conditions
- MACD divergence plots bearish crossovers
- A bearish divergence signal is plotted by a downward arrow
- Sell triggers when the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss above the current high of the market
- Exit short/take profit whenever the indicator plots an upward arrow