FX Sniper’s T3 CCI is a trend oscillator that closely monitors the past price action data over the selected period of time and transforms them into simple trend-following trading signals.
This indicator is able to detect possible trend reversal areas of the market allowing traders to catch a trend from a very early stage and trade accordingly. Traders with any level of market experience will be able to master it because of its simplicity of use.
FX Sniper’s T3 CCI is good for both scalping and day trading because it suits all sorts of timeframe charts within forex MT4 trading platforms. Moreover, as a versatile trading tool, it can be applied to trade all kinds of forex currency pairs.
FX Sniper’s T3 CCI Overview
Download and install the indicator on your MT4 terminal. Once you’re done, find your chart like the image below:
FX Sniper’s T3 CCI Explanation
FX Sniper’s T3 CCI is a combination of Commodity Channel Index and T3 Moving Average. The composition looks fruitful since it has been observed that this indicator is able to signals for market entries maintaining a stable accuracy level.
FX Sniper lags less and stresses more on recent price action data which enables it to generate trade signals without any unnecessary delay. It signals the trend conditions using its bars that carry the indicator value.
The value turns positive when the trend swings into bullish and turns negative when the market trend turns bearish as well. For trade exit purposes, you may depend on the indicator value signaling an opposite trend to your trade direction.
FX Sniper’s: Buy Conditions
- Fx Snipers bars turn green
- The indicator value turns positive
- Buy triggers when the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss below the recent low of the market
- Exit long or take profit whenever the indicator value turns negative
Check Out: The Best Forex Trading Strategy Ever
FX Sniper’s T3 CCI: Sell Conditions
- Fx Snipers bars turn red
- The indicator value turns negative
- Sell triggers when the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss above the recent high of the market
- Exit short or take profit whenever the indicator value turns positive