Future MACD Indicator is an updated version of the world’s top Forex momentum indicator MACD and this time it reacts quicker with the price action change and produces the trade signals with better timings and fewer lagging problems. This indicator is straightforward to read plus very easy to understand and more importantly profitable!
Future MACD Indicator suits all kinds of Forex currency pairs and fits great with any sort of timeframe chart available at your MT4 trading platform. All in all, Future MACD can be useful to all kinds of Forex traders in terms of momentum-based trading.
Future MACD Indicator Overview
After the installation of the Future MACD Indicator at your Forex MT4 platform, your trading chart will appear as the following image:
Future MACD Indicator uses a separate oscillator window to demonstrate the momentum and trade signals. Both the bars and moving averages above the zero level indicate the bullish trend.
However, bars start to close below the average level signals the bullish momentum is losing its strength. On the contrary, for the confirmation of the bearish momentum, the moving average should be moved below the zero level along with the bars. Bars closing below the average line confirm the bearish strength of the momentum.
MACD Based System: MACD Trend Trading System
Future MACD Indicator: Buy Parameters
- MACD average line moves above the zero level
- MACD bars close above the average line
- The price bar closes as a bullish candle at the same time
- Buy triggers at the break of the respective bullish bar’s high after meeting all the above conditions
- Stop loss below the current swing low
- Exit long/take profit whenever MACD bars starts to close below the average line
Future MACD Indicator: Sell Parameters
- MACD average line moves below the zero level
- MACD bars close below the average line
- The price bar closes as a bearish candle at the same time
- sell triggers at the break of the respective bearish bar’s low after meeting all the above conditions
- Stop loss above the current swing high
- Exit short/take profit whenever MACD bars starts to close above the average line
2 thoughts on “Future MACD Indicator”
I have noticed that the future macd moves. How do you read it correctly? I was on one pair and the future macd indicated a buy in the future. But I came back to that same pair 30 minutes later and the future macd was reading a sell. I was on the 4hr time frame for both.