Forex XPMA MACD Scalping Strategy MT4 is highly effective trend following scalping system with proven higher percentage of winning records. This strategy is well balanced with both trend identifying tools and support/resistance level finder to confirm a much safer approach of market entries for traders.
Forex XPMA MACD Scalping Strategy is specially designed for scalping and day trading purposes. Newbie traders can get some extra comfort for its simplicity of reading. You can also apply it to any currency pair charts across the financial market. The only thing which is required that, you master it well and apply it following proper rules.
Forex XPMA MACD Scalping Strategy Overview
You’ll find your chart as the following image after you finish its installation and apply it at your mt4 platform.
|Time Frame||Currency Pairs||Indicator Factors||Ratings|
|M5 & M15||Any||7||9.8/10|
Forex XPMA MACD Scalping Strategy Anatomy
- XPMA15: It is a specialized moving average which calculates past 15 period price data to determine its level. It works as a short term trend identifier.
- XPMA55: This moving average reads past 55 periods of price data to settle its level. It is known as mid-term trend finder and also plays an important role as dynamic support and resistance levels.
- RSI Candle: It is plotted as main price bars. Yellow candles indicate bulls control and pink candles signals bearish thrust.
- GP Diamond: It appears as a series of colored dots at the main chart window which signals possible market swing levels.
- PivotsD: This indicator plots the nearest horizontal support and resistance levels to guide you through the market watch levels.
- Batax: It shows the trend strength of current market momentum which is plotted as second chart window. Red dots are interpreted as bearish and green dots as bullish strength respectively.
- MACD: This is a well known trend following indicator that works as a trend meter. MACD value positive means the bullish trend and negative value indicates the bearish trend of the market.
Do not Miss: Parabolic SAR Scalping
Forex XPMA MACD Scalping Strategy: Buy Parameters
- RSI Candle is yellow
- Signal bar is closed above both XPMA15 and XPMA55 levels
- Price is supported by PivotsD levels
- GP Diamond appears below the RSI Candles
- Batax turns green
- MACD value turns positive
- Exit long positions whenever GP Diamond appears above the RSI Candles
Forex XPMA MACD Scalping Strategy: Sell Parameters
- RSI Candle is pink
- Signal bar is closed below both XPMA15 and XPMA55 levels
- Price is resisted by PivotsD levels
- GP Diamond appears above the RSI Candles
- Batax turns red
- MACD value turns negative
- Exit short positions whenever GP Diamond appears below the RSI Candles