Forex Trend Rush Trading System is known as a trend following Forex trading system among the traders around the market. It uses multiple forex indicators to establish a trading strategy that guides its users through the entry to exit of their each trading activity. The simplicity of this trading system offers a great advantage to the newbie traders who struggle to define proper trend directions in the market.
Forex Trend Rush Trading System can be applied to trade all kinds of forex currency pairs and fits great with all sorts of timeframe charts available at the MT4 trading platform.
Forex Trend Rush Trading System overview
After the installation of the system at the MT4 platform, your trading chart will appear like the following image:
Forex Trend Rush System Anatomy
- FTR HASig: It transforms the price bars into trend signaling indicators. It is blue when the trend is bullish and turns red to signal the bearish trend of the market.
- Turtle Channel: It appears in red color above the price bars means the trend is bullish. In contrary, a blue Turtle Channel below the price bar represents the bearish trend of the market.
- Turtle Channel Stops: This indicator works as a dynamic support/resistance level and helps traders to define the current stop-loss level of their each market entry.
- FTR BarSig: It has been added as a trend signal filter of the system. It turns positive and blue in color means the validity of the current bullish trend. Conversely, it turns red and negative in value to certify the current trend as bearish.
- MACD: An well-known momentum based indicator around the market. It turns positive when the momentum is bullish and turns negative to signal the bearish momentum of the market.
Don’t Miss: Best Forex Strategy Ever
Forex Trend Rush Trading System: Buy Parameters
- FTR HASig turns blue
- Both Turtle Channel & Turtle Channel Stops are plotted below the FTR HASig level
- Both MACD and FTR BarSig turns positive
- Buy triggers when the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss below the current Turtle Channel Stops level
- Exit long/take profit whenever FTR HASig turns red
Forex Trend Rush Trading System: Sell Parameters
- FTR HASig turns red
- Both Turtle Channel & Turtle Channel Stops are plotted above the FTR HASig level
- Both MACD and FTR BarSig turns negative
- Sell triggers when the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss above the current Turtle Channel Stops level
- Exit short/take profit whenever FTR HASig turns blue
[button-green url=”https://www.trendfollowingsystem.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/Forex-Trend-Rush.zip” target=”_blank” position=”center”]Free Download Forex Trend Rush Trading System[/button-green]