Forex Stryder Strategy is a unique trend-following trading system that includes the Rate of Change (ROC) indicator for examining the true changes in price actions. Besides defining the market trends, this strategy also provides information about current support and resistance of the market and points the best possible places to enter the market.
Forex Stryder Strategy can be applied to trade all kinds of forex currency pairs around the financial markets. Moreover, you’re free to apply it to any sort of timeframe chart available within the MT4 trading platforms.
Forex Stryder Strategy Overview
Download Forex Stryder Strategy and install it on your MT4 terminal. Once completed, you’ll find your chart like the following image:
Continue Reading: Exness Broker Review
Forex Stryder Strategy Explanation
- Stryder Signals: It is the main trend defining indicator of this strategy. This tool has been equipped with one main trend line and two bands representing the short-term overbought/oversold area of the market. The main trend line automatically changes its colors when there is a change in the trend. For better understanding, it plots signals arrows indicating the possible direction of the upcoming market entries.
- Stryder ROC: This indicator closely monitors up to 20 currency pairs and keeps calculating the rate of changes in the instruments for a better understanding of the market trends. This ROC tool is a good filter for any trend signaling indicator. It turns green when there is a positive change in the price of the asset and turns red in case of a negative change in price actions.
Forex Stryder: Buy Conditions
- Stryder Signals turns blue
- The signaling arrow is pointing upwards
- Stryder ROC shows a positive change in price action
- Buy triggers after the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss below the lower band of Stryder Signals
- Exit long/take profit whenever the signaling arrow points downwards
Get Free: Forex No Deposit Bonus
Forex Stryder: Sell Conditions
- Stryder Signals turns red
- The signaling arrow is pointing downwards
- Stryder ROC shows a negative change in price action
- Sell triggers after the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss above the upper band of Stryder Signals
- Exit short/take profit whenever the signaling arrow points upwards