Forex SIFU Trading Strategy MT4 is yet another trust worthy trend following strategy which has been designed a detail insight of the trend condition so that traders can catch the right trend at the right time. With some multiple highly effective trend/momentum based indicators; this strategy has been producing trend signals in a consistent basis over the years.
Forex SIFU Trading Strategy can be applied on any currency pairs and fits with all kinds of timeframe charts. Thus, traders of all levels can follow this strategy across the market.
Forex SIFU Trading Strategy Overview
After you are done with its installation at your mt4 terminal, your chart should be appeared as follows:
|Time Frame||Currency Pairs||Indicator Factors||Ratings|
Forex SIFU Trading Strategy Anatomy
- ZigZag Pointer: It appears as tiny arrows around the price bars. It signals the momentum directions.
- 3MA Cross Alert: This is a trend signal tool that points the possible direction of the upcoming trend.
- Heiken Ashi: A well known and one of the most popular trend identifying indicator. It signals the bullish trend when it is blue and turns red in case of bearish trend.
- BBand Stops: It is a dynamic stop level which is updated automatically on the basis of price movements to assist traders to update their stop levels while in the trade.
- 50&200 EMA: 50 EMA above 200 EMA and price above both EMA confirms bullish trend and the opposite happens to confirm a bearish trend respectively.
- FX FISH Mod V2: It is a momentum following oscillator. Its parameter above zero level signals the bullish momentum and below the zero level indicates the bearish momentum.
- MACD V2: This is a very much popular trend following oscillator. A positive MACD confirms the presence of bullish trend and a negative value signals the bearish thrust.
- Stoch Filter: It is a market swing indicator. It signals possible market swinging levels by changing its colors. Blue color indicates a possible bullish move whereas red color signals a bearish thrust is underway.
- ZZ Fast: It measures the trend condition on a short term basis and reacts very quickly with the price actions. It can be used specially for scalping purposes.
- ZZ Slow: This tool calculates the trend levels on a mid-term basis which is very much suitable to follow by day/long-term traders.
Recommended Strategy: Neptune Forex Trading System
Forex SIFU Trading Strategy: Buy Parameters
- Zigzag Pointers and 3MA Cross Alert point upwards
- Heiken Ashi is blue
- 50 EMA is above 200 EMA and price closes above both EMA
- BBand Stops appears below the price level
- FX FISH Mod V2 and MACD V2 both showing positive value
- Stoch Filter turns bluish
- ZZ Fast & ZZ Slow both turns blue
- Stop loss below the Bband Stops level
- Exit long whenever the strategy produces bearish trend signals
Forex SIFU Trading Strategy: Sell Parameters
- Zigzag Pointers and 3MA Cross Alert point downwards
- Heiken Ashi is red
- 50 EMA isbelow 200 EMA and price closes below both EMA
- BBand Stops appears above the price level
- FX FISH Mod V2 and MACD V2 both showing negative value
- Stoch Filter turns reddish
- ZZ Fast & ZZ Slow both turns red
- Stop loss above the Bband Stops level
- Exit short whenever the strategy produces bullish trend signals