Forex Profit Tea Trading System works as a complete trading guide for the trend following forex traders. This trading system covers several important trading issues like market swing levels, pivot lines, momentum stop levels, signaling arrows, and trend strengths as well. The way this system leads trade signals attracts many more traders around the market.
Forex Profit Tea Trading System represents a versatile trading strategy that suits with any timeframe charts and also fits greatly to trade all kind of currency pairs at the forex trading market.
Forex Profit Tea Trading System Overview
Once you’re done with the installation of Forex Profit Tea Trading System at your forex MT4 terminal, your trading chart will appear like the following image:
|Time Frame||Currency Pairs||Indicator Factors||Ratings|
Forex Profit Tea Trading System Anatomy
- SEFC05: Used to plot the crossover signals. White MA moves above the red MA signals the bullish crossover. Conversely, the red MA moves above the white MA confirms the bearish crossover signals.
- SEFC10: It detects the possible swing high/low of the market momentum. It appears as a horizontal dotted bar below the price bar to signal the current swing high and above the price bar in the case to signal the current swing low of the market.
- BBand Stops: This tool automatically updates the current momentum stop positions as dot-linked slopes around the price bars. It helps traders to adjust their stop position according to the price action changes.
- Pivot Lines: This indicator is used to detect the contemporary support and resistance levels of the market. Usually, price takes important turnarounds in such market levels.
- Signal Arrows: Plotted as both up and down arrows above or below the price bars to signal the market entry considering the signals of other indicators together. The arrow directly points the trade directions.
- SEFC Bull-Bear: It is a trend strength meter. Its value remains positive along the series of blue bars signals the bullish strength. Red bars carrying a negative value signals the bearish thrust of the market.
The Best: Forex Trading Strategy Ever
Forex Profit Tea Trading System: Buy Parameters
- SEFC05 plots the bullish crossover
- SEFC10 is plotted below the price bars
- BBands appears below the price bars
- Price is supported by the Pivot Lines
- Signal Arrow points upwards
- SEFC Bull-Bear signals the bullish strength
- Buy triggers when all the above conditions are met
- Stop loss below the SEFC10 or BBand Stops levels
- Exit long/take profit whenever the Signaling Arrow points downwards
Forex Profit Tea Trading System: Sell Parameters
- SEFC05 plots the bearish crossover
- SEFC10 is plotted above the price bars
- BBands appears above the price bars
- Price is resisted to go up from the Pivot Lines
- Signal Arrow points downwards
- SEFC Bull-Bear signals the bearish strength
- Sell triggers when all the above conditions are met
- Stop loss above the SEFC10 or BBand Stops levels
- Exit short/take profit whenever the Signaling Arrow points upwards
TRADE WITH TOP FOREX BROKER
Note: This Post may contain affiliate links. Read Disclosure