Forex PERS Strategy MT4 is a very effective trend following strategy which has been designed to offer its user a complete trend based trading solution. It uses multiple powerful trend oriented indicators and tools to maintain the trade signal level as accurate as possible.
Forex PERS Strategy comes up with a clearer chart display to make the market reading easier with better comfort. Newbie traders who aim to trade with the trend may follow this strategy for a steady performance. Besides, you can apply this strategy for any timeframe and any currency pair chart around the market.
Forex PERS Strategy Overview
Once you finish installing this strategy at your mt4 platform, you’ll find your chart as the below image
|Time Frame||Currency Pairs||Indicator Factors||Ratings|
Forex PERS Strategy Anatomy
- Kings 2MA Crossover: This is a crossover signal arrow. An upward arrow signals bullish crossover and downward arrow signals bearish crossover.
- Kings Strength: It is a momentum indicator. Blue upward arrow indicates bullish momentum and red downward arrow signals bearish momentum.
- MA5 High: This is a smooth 5-day period moving average based on high. Price closes above its level confirms bullish force and below the level expresses bearish thrust.
- MA5 Low: This is a smooth 5-day period moving average based on low. Price closes above its level confirms bullish trend and below the level expresses bearish strength.
- Heiken Ashi: This is a well known trend based indicator and it appears as the main price bar. It is red when it identifies the trend as bearish and turns yellow when the trend is bullish.
- Traders Dynamic Index(TDI): It is a momentum oscillator. Its value above 50 indicates bullish momentum and a negative value addresses the momentum as bearish.
- QQE: This oscillator indicates the possible market swing levels. Its value above 50 to 70 indicates overbought level and below 50 to 30 states the oversold condition of the market respectively.
- FX Trend: It is also known as trend strength meter. It is white means the bullish strength and turns red when a bearish thrust is spotted.
Recommended Indicator: XTC Trend Following Indicator
Forex PERS Strategy: Buy Parameters
- Kings 2MA Crossover signals upwards
- Kings Strength plots an upward arrow
- Price closes above both MA5 High and MA5 Low
- Heiken Ashi turns yellow
- TDI stays above 50 level
- QQE bounces to upper direction from oversold condition
- FX Trend is white
- Stop loss below the respective signaling bar
- Exit long whenever the system plots a confluence bearish trend signal
Forex PERS Strategy: Sell Parameters
- Kings 2MA Crossover signals downwards
- Kings Strength plots an downward arrow
- Price closes below both MA5 High and MA5 Low
- Heiken Ashi turns red
- TDI stays below 50 level
- QQE bounces to lower direction from overbought condition
- FX Trend is red
- Stop loss above the respective signaling bar
- Exit short whenever the system plots a combined bullish trend signal