Forex One System detects the trend, filter the trend and generates the fresh trend following market entry signals for its users. While trying it, you may feel like you’ve found the easiest forex trading strategy that you’ve ever experienced at the market. Just with some basic study, even a newbie trader can apply it to step in the trend-based forex trading activities without any hassle.
Forex One System can be applied to trade each and every currency pairs available at the forex market. Moreover, as an intraday forex trading strategy, you’ll find it best at M15 to H1 timeframe charts.
Forex One System Overview:
After the installation of Forex One System at your forex MT4 terminal, your trading chart will appear like the following image:
|Time Frame||Currency Pairs||Indicator Factors||Ratings|
Forex One System Anatomy:
- BBand Stops: The theory behind BBand Stops is, price breaks the stop levels indicates a higher probability of trend swings. That means, in such condition market momentum may turn just opposite to its current trend. This indicator plots both bullish and bearish swing levels of the market so that traders can catch the right trend from the right area of the market.
- Trend Filter: Its job is to filter the trend signals generated by BBand Stops. It turns blue and remains above its zero level validates the bullish trend. On the other hand, if it turns red carrying a negative value then it confirms the current trend of the market as bearish.
Forex One System: Buy Parameters
- BBand Stops appear below the price bars
- Trend Filter is blue and positive
- Buy triggers whenever a bullish breakout takes place in the above conditions
- Set the stop limit below the nearest swing low of the market
- Exit long/take profit whenever BBand Stops appear above the price bars and Trend Filter turns red and negative in value
Forex One System: Sell Parameters
- BBand Stops appear above the price bars
- Trend Filter is red and negative
- Sell triggers whenever a bearish breakout takes place in the above conditions
- Set the stop limit above the current swing high of the market
- Exit short/take profit whenever BBand Stops appear below the price bars and Trend Filter turns blue and positive in value
[button-green url=”https://www.trendfollowingsystem.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/Forex-One-System.zip” target=”_blank” position=”center”]Free Download Forex One System[/button-green]
TRADE WITH TOP FOREX BROKER
Note: This Post may contain affiliate links. Read Disclosure