Forex MT4 System Cycle is best known for its capability to detect the market key levels for potential trade entries. Since it has been launched for regular day trading solutions, many of its users have reviewed it as a consistently profitable forex trading strategy for its proven backtest results.
Forex MT4 System Cycle can be applied to trade all kinds of forex currency pairs available at the trading terminals. Although, this system fits great with M15 & H1 timeframe charts. Thus, forex scalpers and intraday traders can be better benefited from this amazing forex trading tool.
Forex MT4 System Cycle overview
After installing the Forex MT4 System Cycle at your forex MT4 terminal, your trading chart will appear like the following image:
|Time Frame||Currency Pairs||Indicator Factors||Ratings|
|M15 & H1||Any||3||9.8/10|
Forex MT4 System Cycle Anatomy
- FXPivots: It plots the pivot levels along with the market key levels (white dots) so that you can decide the best possible area of the market to enter the trade. Such levels represent the event areas of the market and are often considered as strong support/resistance levels.
- ForexMT4System Cycle: This is an amazing trading indicator. Mostly this indicator remains flat/neutral while the market is ranging in short-length momentum. It only moves when there is a potential high volatility of the market. It turns negative means the oversold condition and turns positive to signal the overbought condition of the market respectively.
- Stochastic: An widely popular forex momentum oscillator indicator. Its value under 30 means the oversold condition of the market. On the other hand, it reaches above 70 represents the overbought conditions.
Forex MT4 System Cycle: Buy Parameters
- Price is holding its position right above the current FXPivots level
- ForexMT4Systems Cycle turns negative
- Stochastics moves below its 30 level
- Buy triggers when all of the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss below the current FXPivot level
- Exit long/take profit whenever ForexMT4Systems Cycle turns positive
Forex MT4 System Cycle: Sell Parameters
- Price is holding its position right below the current FXPivots level
- ForexMT4Systems Cycle turns positive
- Stochastics moves above its 70 level
- Sell triggers when all of the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss above the current FXPivot level
- Exit short/take profit whenever ForexMT4Systems Cycle turns negative