Forex MA Parabolic St Two Indicator is best known as a trend following forex trading tool which has been developed with a combination of Parabolic St and Moving Average (MA). These two indicators work together to produce crossover trend signals and dynamic support/resistance levels of the market.
This Indicator fits great with all sorts of timeframe charts available at the MT4 trading platform. Furthermore, you’ll be free to pick any forex currency pair you like to trade while using this indicator.
Forex MA Parabolic St Two Indicator Overview
After the installation of the Indicator at the MT4 terminal, your trading chart will appear like the following image:
Forex MA Parabolic St Two Indicator Anatomy
This Indicator plots crossover signals using the Moving Average (MA) and Parabolic St. MA moves above the Parabolic St represents the bullish crossover of the market trend and considered as a buy entry signal. In contrary, the Parabolic St moves above the MA means the bearish crossover and it is time to go for a sell entry. You can also use the levels of the indicators as a dynamic stop level for your trade entries. This means you can update your stop loss position based on the change in the values of these indicators. Since this indicator works on all sorts of time frame charts, but for better signal accuracy, we recommend traders to apply it on larger timeframes like M15 to D1.
Also Read: Right Approach To Forex Trading
Forex MA Parabolic St Two Indicator: Buy Parameters
- MA turns above the Parabolic St
- A bullish candle forms right after the bullish crossover signal is plotted
- Buy triggers at the break of the respective bullish bar’s high
- Set stop loss below the current Parabolic St level
- Exit long/take profit whenever the indicator plots a bearish crossover signal
Forex MA Parabolic St Two Indicator: Sell Parameters
- MA turns below the Parabolic St
- A bearish candle forms right after the bearish crossover signal is plotted
- Sell triggers at the break of the respective bearish bar’s low
- Set stop loss above the current Parabolic St level
- Exit short/take profit whenever the indicator plots a bullish crossover signal