Forex Lion Trading Strategy MT4 is one of the most promising trends following trading system that provides the market states to its users in a very logical and simple manner. It is combined with several trend based indicators. Some of the indicators work to identify the trend strength and some work to identify the trend itself. By the combination of all those indicators this strategy produces a better trade filters to raise the probability of success.
Forex Lion Trading Strategy is designed especially for scalping and day trading purposes. Newbie traders can easily master this system and following proper rules with discipline may result significant trading success. You’ll be able to apply this strategy on any currency pair and on any timeframe chart.
Forex Lion Trading Strategy Overview
After finishing the installation of this strategy to your mt4 system, you’ll find your chart as the following image:
Forex Lion Trading Strategy Anatomy
- TTF Trend: This indicator appears as the main price bar. Yellow TTF indicates the bullish trend and Red TTF signals the existence of a bearish trend.
- VH: It is a trend identifying tool. Its color is blue and price above its level means the bullish trend but if it turns red with price below its level will be interpreted as bearish trend.
- Volty Channel Stops: This indicator updates the stops level on a dynamic basis. In case of bullish trend it appears below the price level and turns into blue color on the other hand it turns red and appears above the price bars when the trend is bearish.
- MACD: It is one of most famous trend following indicator. MACD value positive means bullish trend and a negative value addresses the bearish trend.
- Trend Filter: This tool is known as the trend meter and it measures the strength of the existing trend. It turns blue when the trend is in bullish strength and turns red in case of bearish thrust.
- QQE: It works as a trend identifier. Like MACD, its value positive means the momentum is up and a negative value indicates the downward momentum.
Recommended Strategy: Day Trade 30 Minute
Forex Lion Trading Strategy: Buy Parameters
- TTF Trend turns yellow
- VH turns blue and price closes above its level
- Volty Channel turns blue and appears below the price level
- MACD value is positive
- Trend meter turns blue
- QQE value is positive
- Stop loss below the respective signaling bar
- Exit long when VH,TTF Trend and Volty Channel Stops turns red
Forex Lion Trading Strategy: Sell Parameters
- TTF Trend turns red
- VH turns red and price closes below its level
- Volty Channel turns red and appears above the price level
- MACD value isnegative
- Trend meter turns red
- QQE value is negative
- Stop loss above the respective signaling bar
- Exit short when VH,TTF Trend and Volty Channel Stops turns blue