Forex illumination Signals System is a trend following forex trading system. It is one of the simplest forex trading systems you will ever find and also one of the most profitable forex trading systems.
This forex trading system is simply a Heiken Ashi chart with some extended parameters. Best thing about this forex trading system is that it works very fine in every time frame and you can trade any currency pairs using forex illumination signals system.
Rather than following this forex trading system blindly it is always worth it to incorporate the concepts of the trend. You can always be a smart trader by trading in the direction of the major trend.
Forex illumination Signals System Overview
|Number of Indicators
If you installed Forex illumination Signals System correctly in your trading platform, (Click here to learn to install trading system in your MetaTrader 4) your chart should look like this:
Forex illumination Signals Indicator Explanation
Profit Master V3
- Heiken Ashi
A special kind of Heiken Ashi chart is used in this forex trading system. White candles denote bullish market conditions while red candles denote bearish market conditions. You should be buying only when the white candles appear and vice versa.
- Profit Master V3
Profit Master V3 indicators are the arrows that you see in the main chart window. An arrow pointed upward below the market price is an indication of a buy signal while an arrow above the market pointed downwards indicates a selling signal.
Forex illumination: Buy Parameters
- Forex pair should be up trending.
- Market should be bouncing from the recent support level.
- Candlestick should be white.
- An arrow pointing upward should appear below the market price.
- Place your long position as soon as above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just below the recent swing low.
- Take your profit when you see an arrow pointing downward above the market price.
You May Love This: Forex Double Supertrend Trading System MT4
Forex illumination: Sell Parameters
- Forex pair should be down trending.
- Market should be pulling back from the recent resistance level.
- Candlestick should be red.
- An arrow pointing downward should appear above the market price.
- Place your short position as soon as above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just above the recent swing high.
- Take your profit when you see an arrow pointing upward below the market price.