Forex FAIZUMI Trading Strategy MT4 is a tremendous trend following trading system that is designed to produce strong trend based trading signals. It uses multiple trend and momentum indentifying tools to maintain the signal accuracy in a higher standard level.
Forex FAIZUMI Trading Strategy is quite easier to read and follow. If you can master it well and follow the strategy rules in a disciplined manner, you’ll be able to grow your trading account in a steady pace. This strategy can be applied on any currency pair and matched perfectly with any time frame chart available at the trading system.
Forex FAIZUMI Trading Strategy Overview
After installation process at your mt4 terminal, your chart should appear as the following image:
|Time Frame||Currency Pairs||Indicator Factors||Ratings|
Forex FAIZUMI Trading Strategy Anatomy
- Fractals: These are called the momentum signals. It shows the possible direction of upcoming momentum by plotting below or above the price bars.
- Heiken Ashi V2: It is a famous trend following indicator. It is blue when the trend is bullish and red whenever the trend turns into bearish momentum.
- BBands: It appears just below or above the price bars as series of dotted lines. In case of bullish trend it appears below the price bar and plots above the bar whenever the trend is bearish.
- Kuskus Starlight V2: It is a momentum based indicator. Its parameter above the zero level indicates the bullish momentum and a negative value signals the presence of bearish momentum.
- Gold Miner: It is a momentum strength meter. It turns red means market is under bears control and turns blue to show the bullish force is controlling the current momentum.
- Sniper Trend B: This is a trend strength meter. It is red when the trend is bearish and turns into blue to signal the market is under the control of bullish trend.
Recommended Strategy: Trend Power Strategy
Forex FAIZUMI Trading Strategy: Buy Parameters
- Fractals are plotted below the price bar
- Heiken Ashi turns blue
- BBands appears below the price bar
- Kuskus Starlight V2 turns blue
- Gold Miner and Sniper Trend B both produces blue colored bars
- Stop loss below the BBands level
- Exit long whenever the system produces bearish signals
Forex FAIZUMI Trading Strategy: Sell Parameters
- Fractals are plotted above the price bar
- Heiken Ashi turns red
- BBands appears above the price bar
- Kuskus Starlight V2 turns red
- Gold Miner and Sniper Trend B both produces red colored bars
- Stop loss above the BBands level
- Exit short whenever the system produces bearish signals