Forex Diversity Trading Strategy MT4 has been widely admired by trend following traders across the global financial market. This strategy has been producing steady trend based trade signals over the years. The basic part is it uses very simple but powerful indicators to identify the trend correctly and define the market entry or exit points with better level of accuracy.
Forex Diversity Trading Strategy is very much easier to follow. From newbie to experienced ones, everybody can try this tremendous strategy to follow up the trend and make effective market entries at the same time. You can apply it on any forex currency pairs and it fits with all kind of time frames.
Forex Diversity Trading Strategy Overview
Once you are done with the installation process at your mt4 terminal, your chart should be appeared as follows:
|Time Frame||Currency Pairs||Indicator Factors||Ratings|
Forex Diversity Trading Strategy Anatomy
- VQ Bars: This indicator appears as the main price bar. It is quite similar to another famous indicator Heiken Ashi. It turns white when the trend is up and turns red whenever the trend is down.
- Trend Channels: This channel automatically defines the dynamic trend based support and resistance levels with the reference from previous price data.
- TSR Levels: TSR stands for Temporary Support and Resistance. It helps traders to define possible swing levels to catch the trend with better confluence.
- Awesome Oscillator: It is a momentum indicator. Its parameter above the zero level indicates the bullish momentum and a negative value represents the bearish thrust.
- RSI Filter: It is a trend indicator. It is white when the trend is up and red bars signals the bearish trend eventually.
Recommended Strategy: Forex Blast RSI Trading Strategy
Forex Diversity Trading Strategy: Buy Parameters
- Price is supported by trend channels
- TSR Level appears below the VQ Bars
- VQ Bar turns white
- Either Awesome Oscillator or RSI Filter signaling the bullish trend
- Stop loss below the signaling VQ Bar
- Take profit whenever any one of the oscillators signals the bearish momentum
Forex Diversity Trading Strategy: Sell Parameters
- Price is rejected from the trend channels to the downwards
- TSR Level appears above the VQ Bars
- VQ Bar turns red
- Either Awesome Oscillator or RSI Filter signaling the bearish trend
- Stop loss above the signaling VQ Bar
- Take profit whenever any one of the oscillators signals the bullish momentum