Forex Blau Balance represents itself as a trend-following forex indicator. It has been designed to identify the market trend, picking the right trade signals from the right place and also provides guidelines through trade exits. This indicator has been formed using multiple tools which work as a trade signal filter as well.
Forex Blau Indicator is suitable to trade any forex currency pairs available at the market. Besides, traders can pick any timeframe they want while trading with this innovative indicator.
Forex Blau Balance Indicator Overview:
After installing the Indicator at your Forex MT4 terminal, your chart will appear like the following image:
Forex Blau Balance Indicator Anatomy:
- Average Blau Range: Mostly used to measure the possible range the market trends. It moves up or down of the Blau MA to signal a possible change of the direction of an existing trend.
- Blau MA: It is used to identify the trend in a very simple manner. It is above the Average Blau MA means the trend is bullish. Conversely, Blau MA staying below the Average Blau Range will represent a bearish trend of the market.
- Blau MA: It plays the most important part of the indicator. It turns green to signal the buy entry along with the bullish trend. On the other hand, a red Blau MA indicates to go short following a possible upcoming bullish surge.
How to Trade: Head & Shoulders Pattern
Forex Blau Balance Indicator: Buy Parameters
- Average Blau Range moves above the Blau MA
- Blau Balance turns green
- Buy triggers when the above conditions are met
- Set stop-loss near or below the current range low
- Take profit whenever the Blau Balance turns red
Forex Blau Balance Indicator: Sell Parameters
- Average Blau Range moves below the Blau MA
- Blau Balance turns red
- Sell triggers when the above conditions are met
- Set stop-loss near or above the current range high
- Take profit whenever the Blau Balance turns green