FNCD 2 Indicator detects the possible changes in the current market trends and demonstrates the signals of potential buy/sell entries with the higher probability of winning trades. The great outcome of its development has been revealed when its backtest result was published with the higher percentage of winning rates which convinced many traders to accept it as one of the best Forex swing indicators at the market.
FNCD 2 Indicator can be an ideal choice for newbie traders for its simplicity of use and easy signal readings. Furthermore, you can use it to trade any Forex currency pair and at any timeframe chart you want!
FNCD 2 Indicator Overview
Once you are done with the installation of FNCD 2 Indicator at your Forex MT4 platform, your trading chart should be turned as the following image:
FNCD 2 Indicator uses a Fast EMA (green) along with a Slow EMA (red dotted) to demonstrate the trend change indications by plotting crossover signals. Fast EMA moves above the Slow EMA signals the bullish crossover with a possible long entry. Oppositely, Fast EMA moves below the Slow EMA signals the bearish crossover with a short entry opportunity. The basic part is, you’ll have to wait until a clear crossover signal is generated and the price action patterns must be matched with the crossover signals. The EMA values raise above the zero level signals the bullish trend and EMAs carrying negative values indicates the bearish trend is still intact.
Check out: Best Forex Strategy Ever
FNCD 2 Indicator: Buy Parameters
- FNCD 2 Indicator plots the bullish crossover
- A bullish candle is closed which matches with the above crossover
- Buy triggers right above the high of the respective bullish bar
- Set stop loss below the low of the current swing low of the market
- Hold long until FNCD 2 Indicator value remains positive
- Exit long/take profit whenever the indicator plots a bearish crossover
FNCD 2 Indicator: Sell Parameters
- FNCD 2 Indicator plots the bearish crossover
- A bearish candle is closed which matches with the above crossover
- Sell triggers right below the low of the respective bearish bar
- Set stop loss above the high of the current swing high of the market
- Hold short until FNCD 2 Indicator value remains negative
- Exit short/take profit whenever the indicator plots a bullish crossover