Fiber Forex Scalping Strategy is a trend-oriented short-term trading system. It has been developed based on a dual-signal filtering system that signals for both entries and exits while trading in the market. This strategy also offers great simplicity in Fiber scalping and offers good advantages for newbie traders.
Fiber Forex Scalping Strategy has been created to trade the Euros, also known as “Fiber’ around the trading world. Since the EURO mostly remains volatile during buy market hours, this system helps traders to filter and pick the best short-term signals. As a scalping strategy, you may apply it for M1 to M15 timeframe charts within the MT4 platform.
Fiber Forex Scalping Strategy Overview
After the installation of the Strategy at your MT4 terminal, your chart will appear like the following image:
Fiber Forex Scalping Strategy Explanation
- Slope Direction Line: Slope Direction Line works mostly like moving averages. But it reacts quicker than MAs and changes its colors whenever there is a change in the market trends so that traders can easily understand the trade signals. The bearish and bullishness of the trend depends on either price is closing above or below the indicator slope.
- Instantaneous Trends: It produces the crossover signals between two specially configured MAs. The fast MA (Blue) moves above the slower MA (Red) represents the bullish crossover signal. On the other hand, the fast MA moves below the slower one when there is a bearish crossover representing the downtrend of the market.
Also Try: RoboForex Broker
Fiber Forex: Buy Conditions
- Slope Direction Line turns blue with price closing above its level
- Instantaneous Trends plots the bullish crossover signal
- Buy triggers when the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss below the current Slope Direction line level
- Exit long/take profit whenever the indicator turns red and Instantaneous Trends plots bearish crossovers
Fiber Forex: Sell Conditions
- Slope Direction Line turns red with price closing below its level
- Instantaneous Trends plots the bearish crossover signal
- Sell triggers when the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss above the current Slope Direction line level
- Exit short/take profit whenever the indicator turns blue and Instantaneous Trends plots bullish crossovers