Entropy & Alligator Trading System is a crossover-based trend-following forex trading system, used to define the market trends and dynamic support/resistance levels of the market. It applies a very simple crossover signaling system so that traders with any level of experience can understand it.
Entropy & Alligator Trading System can be applied to trade all kinds of forex currency pairs including other financial assets like stocks, CFDs, and Cryptocurrencies. Moreover, this system fits well with all sorts of time frame charts within the MT4 platform.
Entropy & Alligator Trading System Overview
Once you’re done installing the trading system at the MT4 terminal, you’ll find your chart like the image below:
Continue Reading: Do 3-Day consecutive Up and Down Have Some Significance?
Entropy & Alligator Trading System Explanation
- Bullish Crossover: A bullish crossover occurs when Alligator 5 moves above Alligator 8 and Alligator 8 moves above Alligator 13 levels. Bullish crossovers represent bullish market trends and offer buy opportunities. You’ll only see the alligators plotting bullish crossovers when the price remains steady above all the alligator levels.
- Bearish Crossover: For bearish crossovers, Alligator 5 moves below Alligator 8 and Alligator 8 moves below Alligator 13 levels. Bearish crossovers are interpreted as the bearish trends thus signals for the sell-entry.
Entropy & Alligator: Buy Parameters
- Price closes as bullish bars above all the alligator levels
- Alligator 5 turns above Alligator 8 and Alligator 8 above Alligator 13
- Buy triggers at the break of the respective bullish bar’s high
- Set stop loss below the Alligator 13 level
- Exit long/take profit whenever price starts to close below the Alligator 5 level
Entropy & Alligator: Sell Parameters
- Price closes as bearish bars below all the alligator levels
- Alligator 5 turns below Alligator 8 and Alligator 8 below Alligator 13
- Sell triggers at the break of the respective bearish bar’s low
- Set stop loss above the Alligator 13 level
- Exit short/take profit whenever price starts to close above the Alligator 5 level