Easy Forex System is a combination of market trends, event levels, and trade signals. It applies 5 key forex trading indicators to make a solution that is able to guide a trader all the way during trading in the market.
These tools plot the signals in a pretty simple way so that everybody is able to master the trading system.
Easy Forex System allows you to trade any forex currency pair you like within the market.
However, as a scalping system, it only suits with shorter timeframes like M1 to M15 charts within the MT4 trading platform.
Easy Forex System Overview
After you’re done with the installation of the System on your MT4 terminal, your chart will appear like the following image:
Easy Forex System Explanation
- NonLag Dots: It signals the current momentum of the market. It uses the past 20 day-period of price data and transforms it into momentum signals by plotting colored dots at the main chart window. It is green when the momentum is bullish and turns red in case of bearish momentum.
- 20 & 50 SMA: These are the 20 and 50-day period Simple Moving Average, used to plot crossover signals by intersecting each other. 20 SMA is greater than 50 means the trend is bullish and if opposite then the trend is considered as bearish.
- Sweet Spot: It is often referred to as an auto-support/resistance indicator. It closely monitors the last 500 price bars in order to find the possible swing levels of the market. Its levels are quite static but work great if applied as a short-term support/resistance indicator.
- NonLag Alerts: This indicator simply tells you the summary of the system signals. For example, an upward arrow below the price bar means most of the indicators of the system are signaling for a possible bullish move of the market.
Easy Forex: Buy Conditions
- 20 SMA is greater than 50 SMA
- Price is supported by Sweet Spot level
- NonLag Dot is green
- NonLag Alert plots an upward arrow billow the current price candle
- Buy triggers when all of the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss below the 20 SMA
- Exit long/take profit whenever NonLag Alert plots a red arrow above the price candle
Easy Forex: Sell Conditions
- 50 SMA is greater than 20 SMA
- Price is resisted by Sweet Spot level
- NonLag Dot is red
- NonLag Alert plots a downward arrow above the current price candle
- Sell triggers when all of the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss above the 20 SMA
- Exit short/take profit whenever NonLag Alert plots a blue arrow below the price candle