Dynamic Zone RSI is a largely popular indicator among the regular Forex traders and most of the traders consider it as the best Forex Indicator for its clear entry and exit signals along with the market momentum condition. It emphasizes on market trends, especially the current market momentum. This indicator has been mostly accepted by ever day Forex scalpers for it great track record based on the back tests and present performances.
This indicator offers a great freedom to its users because, it suits with all Forex currency pairs and fits with all kind of time frame charts besides short-term windows. For its clear demonstration and easier manner of use newbie traders are getting specially encouraged to use it at the trading charts.
Dynamic Zone RSI Overview
After the installation of Dynamic zone RSI at your Forex mt4 terminal, your trading chart will be appeared as the following image.
This indicator plots the signal in a much easier way than other trend following tools. If the Dynamic RSI crosses the upper blue channel (blue), it signals the bullish momentum with a buy signal. If it crosses the lower channel (green) then it signals the sell entry with confirmation of bearish momentum’s presence. For both buy and sell entry, the exit time is considered whenever Dynamic Zone RSI plots the opposite signal of the trade entry.
RSI Based Fx Trading System: CCI with PRSI Trading System
Dynamic Zone RSI: Buy Parameters
- Dynamic Zone indicator crosses above the upper blue channel
- A bullish candle is formed at the same time
- Buy triggers when the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss below the low of the respective bullish bar
- Exit long whenever Dynamic Zone RSI crosses the lower green channel
Dynamic Zone RSI: Sell Parameters
- Dynamic Zone indicator moves below the lower green channel
- A bearish candle is formed at the same time
- Sell triggers when the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss above the high of the respective bearish bar
- Exit short whenever Dynamic Zone RSI crosses the upper blue channel