Dynamic Cycle Explorer Indicator is a crossover-based trend-following forex trading indicator. It simply produces crossover signals at the overbought or oversold conditions of the market and enables traders to buy from the low and sell from the high so that they can achieve extra profit margins.
It is applicable to trade all kinds of forex currency pairs around the market. Moreover, this trendy tool fits well with all sorts of timeframe charts within the MT4 trading platforms.
Dynamic Cycle Explorer Indicator Overview
After the installation of this Indicator at the MT4 terminal, your trading chart will appear like the following image:
Don’t Miss: Best Forex Brokers in South Africa
Dynamic Cycle Explorer Indicator Anatomy
Dynamic Cycle Explorer Indicator applies a dual-channel band to mark the possible overbought/oversold areas of the market. The lower band is considered as the oversold area and the upper band as the overbought area of the market. The green slope moves above the blue one represent the bullish crossover and an opposite scenario is considered as the bearish crossover trend signal. For better understanding, this indicator also uses signal arrows at the main chart window whenever there is a crossover takes place at the oscillator window.
Also Read: Trend Magic MT4 Indicator
Dynamic Cycle Explorer
- The Indicator plots a bullish crossover signal near the oversold area
- A signal arrow appears below the price bar
- Buy triggers when both of the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss below the signal arrow area
- Exit long/take profit whenever the indicator plots a bearish crossover signal
- The Indicator plots a bearish crossover signal near the overbought area
- A signal arrow appears above the price bar
- Sell triggers when both of the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss above the signal arrow area
- Exit short/take profit whenever the indicator plots a bullish crossover signal