Dynamic Channel Strategy is an ideal scalping or intraday trading system for short-term traders. It plots trend based trading signals on mostly regular basis but with steady win rates. Besides, for its easy signal reading and displaying information in a clear view, it has attracted many modern scalpers to follow through the strategy.
Dynamic Channel Strategy can be applied on any currency pair window and it fits best with lower time frame charts like M5 to H1. To get the most out of this strategy, you’ll must have to follow the rules and understand how it works in brief.
Dynamic Channel Strategy Overview
|Time Frame||Currency Pairs||Indicator Factors||Ratings|
|M5 to H1||Any||4||9.7/10|
Dynamic Channel Strategy Anatomy
- TMA Bands High: These levels appear above the price bar highs and treated as dynamic price resistance. We consider sell opportunities whenever price faces rejection from such levels and starts to dive further down.
- Mid TMA Band: It is a single level line appears right at the middle in between TMA Bands High and Low. Price above its level signals the bullish momentum and if below the level then it is considered as bearish trend.
- TMA Bands Low: These levels appear below the price bar lows and treated as dynamic price supports. We consider long opportunities whenever price gets supported from such levels and starts to go up.
- Super Scalper: A powerful and one of the most reliable trend signal indicator for short-term trend based traders. It turns blue when the trend is bullish and turns yellow to validate the bearish trend signal.
Recommended Strategy: Forex OMA Channel Scalping Strategy
Dynamic Channel Strategy: Buy Parameters
- Price gets supported by TMA Bands Low
- The respective price bar closes as a bullish candle
- Super Scalper Turns blue
- Do not close the long entry if price moves above the Mid TMA Band smoothly
- Stop loss below the respective signaling bar
- Exit long whenever price gets rejected from TMA Bands High and Super Scalper turns yellow
Dynamic Channel Strategy: Sell Parameters
- Price gets rejected from TMA Bands High and starts to move downwards
- The respective price bar closes as a bearish candle
- Super Scalper Turns yellow
- Do not close the short entry if price moves below the Mid TMA Band smoothly
- Stop loss above the respective signaling bar
- Exit short whenever price gets supported from TMA Bands Low and Super Scalper turns bluish