DT Oscillator Indicator is a crossover-based trend-following forex scalping oscillator. This indicator is a composition of SK RSI and SD Stoch for plotting effecting crossover signals over the market trends. It guides you through the trend-based entries and exits only. Therefore, if you wish to increase the level of confluence of your trades, you may add other trend-oriented indicators along with it.
DT Oscillator can be applied to trade all kinds of forex currency pairs listed in the financial markets. However, as a scalping indicator, DT Oscillator suits better with shorter timeframe charts like M1, M5, and M15 within your forex MT4 trading platform.
DT Oscillator Indicator Overview
Download the indicator and install it on your MT4 terminal. Once you’re done, find your trading chart like the following image:
DT Oscillator Indicator Explanation
DT Oscillator applies an 8-day SD Stoch (red) and 13-day SK RSI (blue) in order to plot the crossover signals of the market trends. According to the general concept, the Stoch level rises above the RSI value means it is a bullish crossover indicating the bullish trend of the market.
On the other hand, the Stoch value drops below the current RSI level represents the bearish crossover signaling the bearish market trend. These crossover signals can be used for both market entries and exits.
For example, you may decide to exit your active market entry if you witness an opposite crossover signal to your entry at any point.
DT Oscillator: Buy Conditions
- SD Stoch value rises above the current SK RSI level
- A bullish candle is plotted at the same time
- Buy triggers at the break of the respective bullish candle’s high
- Set stop loss below the low of the current swing level of the market
- Exit long or take profit whenever the indicator plots a bearish crossover
Also Read: RoboForex $30 Welcome Bonus
DT Oscillator: Sell Conditions
- SD Stoch value drops below the current SK RSI level
- A bearish candle is plotted at the same time
- Sell triggers at the break of the respective bearish candle’s low
- Set stop loss above the high of the current swing level of the market
- Exit short or take profit whenever the indicator plots a bullish crossover