DiNapoli MACD MTF & Alert is a trend-following forex trading oscillator, developed especially for short-term trading or scalping purposes. The market is always dynamic, so moving along with the correct trend motion is always challenging especially when you’re scalping. This indicator is able to define the market trends correctly by using its dual-trend filtering system.
DiNapoli MACD MTF & Alert can be applied to trade all kinds of forex currency pairs available in the financial markets. However, as a scalping tool, it works better when applied for shorter timeframe charts like M5 & M15 of your MT4 trading platform.
DiNapoli MACD MTF & Alert Overview
Download and install the oscillator on your MT4 terminal. Once you’re done, your chart will appear like the following image:
DiNapoli MACD MTF & Alert Explanation
DiNapoli MACD MTF & Alert plots crossover trend signals by applying 8-DNMA and 18-DNMA in the oscillator window. It also uses MACD bars as a secondary filter of the trend signals.
8-DNMA crosses above 18-DNMA represents a bullish crossover signal. Oppositely, 18-DNMA crosses above 8-DNMA means it is a bearish crossover confirming the bearish trend of the market.
Once a crossover signal is confirmed, match it with the MACD value for the final confirmation of the market entry. The bullish crossover should be matched with positive MACD value and the bearish crossover should be aligned with negative MACD value.
DiNapoli MACD: Buy Conditions
- 8-DNMA moves above the 18-DNMA level
- MACD bar moves above the zero level
- Buy triggers when the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss below the current swing low of the market
- Exit long or take profit whenever 8-DNMA crosses below the 18-DNMA value
Continue Reading: RoboForex $30 Welcome Bonus
DiNapoli MACD: Sell Conditions
- 8-DNMA moves below the 18-DNMA level
- MACD bar moves below the zero level
- Sell triggers when the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss above the current swing high of the market
- Exit short or take profit whenever 18-DNMA crosses below the 8-DNMA value