Delta Trend Scalping spots key market levels and defines the market trend at the same time for producing trade signals with a higher probability of success. This system uses past price action data as a reference for identifying possible support an resistance areas of the market and applies a dual form of Delta Trend indicator in order to find the correct direction of the market trend.
Delta Trend Scalping works on all kinds of forex currency pair chart. Furthermore, this system fits with all sorts of timeframe charts available within the Metatrader 4 trading platform.
Delta Trend Scalping Overview
After completing the installation process, when you load Delta Trend Scalping at the MT4 terminal, your trading chart will appear like the following image:
Delta Trend Scalping Explanation
Delta Trend: This indicator simply plots the trade signals using its up/down arrows. A blue upward arrow below the price bar signals the buy entry and a red downward arrow above the price bar signals for going short at the market price.
- PivotsD: It calculates the market pivots at the background and plots them as horizontal levels at the chart window on an automatic basis. These levels represent important event areas of the market and treated as support/resistance levels for future reference.
- Delta Trend1: Delta Trend1 is a supportive indicator of Delta Trend and works for filtering the trade signals. Its bars turn red to validate the long entry signals and turns green to confirm the sell entry signals.
Trending Indicator: CAP Channel MT4 Indicator
Delta Trend Scalping: Trading Conditions
- Price is supported by the lower PivotsD levels
- Delta Trend plots a blue upward arrow below the price bar
- Delta Trend1 bars turn as red
- Buy triggers when the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss below the current swing low of the market
- Exit long/take profit whenever Delta Trend plots a red downward arrow above the price bar
- Price is resisted by the upper PivotsD levels
- Delta Trend plots a red downward arrow above the price bar
- Delta Trend1 bars turn as green
- Sell triggers when the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss above the current swing high of the market
- Exit short/take profit whenever Delta Trend plots a green upward arrow below the price bar
3 thoughts on “Delta Trend Scalping”
Hi ,I can’t download this indicator please help.
Updated, Please check
exeiste a versao desse indicador Delta Trend Scalping para MT5?