DAT Cloud Indicator can easily be nominated as the best Forex indicator in terms of its consistent performance and easily understandable signal demonstrations. It has been combined with some of the finest market analyzing tools and the outcome is tremendous. It has already proved its potentiality with higher level of winning records through the back test results.
DAT Cloud Indicator can easily be fit with all sorts of time frame charts. Besides you’ll be able to use it to trade any Forex currency pair available at your trading terminal. For its simple rule of use and easily understandable demonstrations, newbie trend following Forex traders are specially recommended to give this astonishing tool a try.
DAT Cloud Indicator Overview:
After the installation of DAT Cloud Indicator at your Forex MT4 terminal, your trading chart will be appeared as the following image:
DAT Cloud Indicator uses a simple cloud or slope to identify the trend. The only thing you’ll have to look for is, how the price action is behaving right around the cloud. Price intends to hold above the cloud signals the bullish trend. Ina contrary, price holds its position below the cloud confirms the bearish trend. The cloud gets wider means the current trend of the market is getting stronger. Oppositely, a narrower cloud suggests the present trend is getting weaker.
CHECK OVER: The Most Successful Forex Trading Strategy
DAT Cloud Indicator: Buy Parameters
- Price moves and holds above the DAT Cloud level
- A bullish bar is formed right above the cloud
- Buy triggers when above conditions are met and the high of the bullish bar is broken
- Place the stop loss below the cloud area
- Exit long/take profit once price starts to close back to the inside of the cloud
DAT Cloud Indicator: Sell Parameters
- Price moves and holds below the DAT Cloud level
- A bearish bar is formed right below the cloud
- Sell triggers when above conditions are met and the low of the bearish bar is broken
- Place the stop loss above the cloud area
- Exit short/take profit once price starts to close back to the inside of the cloud
2 thoughts on “DAT Cloud Indicator”
I like what I read about the indicator, where exactly is the download link?
Updated, Please check again.