Camarilla Equation Levels plots both dynamic and statical event areas of the market to spot the best possible area of maret entry for its users. These levels are being plotted on an automatic basis and you don’t have to bother of drawing manual lines at your trading charts anymore. No moving averages and other tons of indicators enjoy a clean and less complicated trading chart that leads to a much relaxing trading environment.
Camarilla Equation Levels is an intraday trading system thus, fits well with M15 to H4 timeframe charts. Most importantly, this system can be applied to trade any forex currency pairs you like at your forex MT4 trading platform.
Camarilla Equation Levels overview
After installing the Camarilla Equation Levels at your forex MT4 terminal, your trading chart will appear like the following image:
|Time Frame||Currency Pairs||Indicator Factors||Ratings|
|M15 to H4||Any||2||9.6/10|
Forex MT4 System Cycle Anatomy
- Camarilla Exchange: It keeps the track of current market range or momentum length to help you find possible breakout trading opportunities. Besides, you can also use its slopes as short-term swing levels of the market.
- Camarillad Historical V2: Its job is to plot the intraday support/resistance levels of the market based on its pivot calculation and current market data. The backtest results show that such levels play as a key market area and leads to maximum length of intraday profits for its users.
Camarilla Equation Levels: Buy Parameters
- Price breaks above the current Camarilla Exchange level
- Price is also holding its position right above the current Camarillad Historical V2 level
- Price bar closes as a solid bullish candle
- Buy triggers when all of the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss below the current Camarilla Exchange level
- Exit long/take profit whenever price hits the next Camarilad historical V2 level
Camarilla Equation Levels: Sell Parameters
- Price breaks below the current Camarilla Exchange level
- Price is also holding its position right below the current Camarillad Historical V2 level
- Price bar closes as a solid bearish candle
- Sell triggers when all of the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss above the current Camarilla Exchange level
- Exit short/take profit whenever price hits the next Camarillad historical V2 level