The Braid Filter Indicator is a technical analysis tool used in trading to identify buy and sell trends.
The indicator consists of three lines that intersect to form the “braid”: the short signal line in red, the long signal line in blue, and the separation percentage line in yellow.
A buy signal is generated when the blue line intersects both the red line and the yellow line during an overall uptrend, and a sell signal is generated when the red line intersects both the blue line and the yellow line during an overall downtrend.
The Braid Filter Indicator is easy to use and provides trade entry signals, but it may generate choppy signals and may not be effective enough for exiting trades.
The Braid Filter Indicator is a below chart oscillator used to identify buy and sell trends in the market. It consists of three lines: the red short signal line, the blue long signal line, and the yellow separation percentage line.
The yellow line acts as a filter, which helps to determine the reliability of the signals generated by the crossing of the red and blue lines.
Braid Filter Indicator: Buy Condition
- Look for the asset being traded to be in an overall uptrend.
- Look for the Blue Signal Line to intersect both the Red Signal Line and the Yellow Separation Line.
- Immediately following the close of the signal, start a buy position.
- SL below the below the nearest support.
- Set your take-profit point at the closest area of resistance.
Also Read: Exness Review
Braid Filter Indicator: Sell Condition
- Look for the asset being traded to be in an overall downtrend.
- Look for the Red Signal Line to intersect both the Blue Signal Line and the Yellow Separation Line.
- Right after the signal’s closing, start a sell position.
- SL above the immediate resistance.
- Set your take-profit level at the closest area of support.