Bollinger Squeeze with MACD is known as the combination of two best Forex indicators which is used to define the trend correctly and the market entries with better filter. The winning rate of Bollinger Squeeze with MACD is tremendous according to our back test result and we’ve found this indicator very much reliable for regular trend based trading operations.
Bollinger Squeeze with MACD has a great easy look which helps its readers to understand the signals easily. It suits with any Forex currency pair window and fits with all kind of time frame charts available at the online Forex trading platform.
Bollinger Squeeze with MACD Overview
After the installation of Bollinger Squeeze with MACD at your mt4 terminal, your trading chart will be appeared as the following image:
Bollinger Squeeze with MACD comes up with a very simple idea to mix Bollinger Squeeze with MACD for a better accuracy in trend signaling services. The Bollinger Squeeze appears as a moving average line at a separate oscillator window along with MACD bars. The Bollinger Squeeze carrying a positive value with MACD closing above its zero level and turning into green color signals the buy signal and the bullish trend as well. An opposite scenario will signal the bearish trend and a sell entry at the market but in this case the MACD bars will turn red. Blue MACD bars signal ‘no trend’.
Bollinger Band Based Indicator: Exclusive Bollinger Indicator
Bollinger Squeeze with MACD: Buy Parameters
- Bollinger Squeeze value is positive
- MACD bars closes as green bars above the zero level
- Buy triggers when the above conditions are met with a break of the respective signaling candle’s high
- Put the stop loss limit below the signaling bar’s low
- Exit long whenever Bollinger Squeeze turns negative and MACD bars closes as red or blue bars below the zero level
Bollinger Squeeze with MACD: Sell Parameters
- Bollinger Squeeze value is negative
- MACD bars closes as red bars below the zero level
- Sell triggers when the above conditions are met with a break of the respective signaling candle’s low
- Put the stop loss limit above the signaling bar’s high
- Exit short whenever Bollinger Squeeze turns positive and MACD bars closes as green or blue bars above the zero level