Big Wave Day Trade Forex Trading Strategy uses an amazing combination of only two powerful forex trend indicators and represents a tremendous trend following forex trading strategy for its users. For the simplicity of its use, newbie traders are widely accepting this trading strategy as their prime trading instrument.
Big Wave Day Trade Forex Trading Strategy can be applied to trade all kinds of forex currency pairs available at the MT4 trading system. Besides, you’ll be able to use this strategy at any timeframe chart so that you can trade the market in a versatile way with better flexibility.
Big Wave Day Trade Forex Trading Strategy Overview
After the installation of Big Wave Day Trade Forex Trading Strategy at your forex MT4 platform, your trading chart will appear like the following image:
|Time Frame||Currency Pairs||Indicator Factors||Ratings|
Big Wave Day Trade Forex Trading Strategy Anatomy
- HeikenAshi Smoothed: This indicator is an upgraded version of the popular forex trend indicator “HeikenAshi”. It is plotted very close to the price bars at the main chart window. It turns blue and the price is closing above its level means the trend is bullish. Oppositely, it turns red and the price is holding its position below the indicator level confirms the trend as bearish.
- MACD: MACD signals the trend strength level of the current market. It is also used as a filter of trend signals generated by other indicators of the strategy. MACD value is positive means the trend is bullish and a negative value represents the bearish status of the market trend.
Big Wave Day Trade Forex Trading Strategy: Buy Parameters
- HeikenAshi Smoothed turns blue and price closes as a bullish bar above its level
- MACD value is positive
- Buy triggers when the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss below the HeikenAshi Smoothed level
- Exit long/take profit whenever HeikenAshi Smoothed turns red and MACD turns negative at the same time
Big Wave Day Trade Forex Trading Strategy: Sell Parameters
- HeikenAshi Smoothed turns red and price closes as a bearish bar below its level
- MACD value is negative
- Sell triggers when the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss above the HeikenAshi Smoothed level
- Exit short/take profit whenever HeikenAshi Smoothed turns blue and MACD turns positive at the same time