Best Trendline Trader DeMark Strategy is one of the best Forex trading solution based on its trend analysis and trend line support service by its greatest indicator named Polynominal Regression. It also produces best Forex trading signals with 3 Level ZZ Semafor for scalpers and intraday traders.
Best Trendline Trader DeMark Strategy is suitable for all sort of Forex currency pairs and fits best with the timeframe from M1 to M15 charts. This Forex trading system has been especially designed for scalpers and short term intraday traders.
Best Trendline Trader DeMark Strategy Overview
Once you are done with the installation of Best Trendline Trader DeMark Strategy at your mt4 software, your trading chart should be appeared as the following image:
|Time Frame||Currency Pairs||Indicator Factors||Ratings|
Best Trendline Trader DeMark Strategy Anatomy
- Info Indicator: A very useful indicator for Forex traders. Shows in depth analysis states of current trend report and shows the strength level of the momentum with various parameters and measures.
- Polynominal Regression: It is a trend channel like Bollinger Bands. It uses three parallel channel levels to find dynamic support and resistance areas while market is in a trend.
- Rainbow: It is a combination of 28 day period Moving Averages (simple MA) but with different shift periods. Price below the Rainbow signals the bearish trend and if above then it is interpreted as the bullish trend.
- 3 Level ZZ Semafor: It is a trade signaling indicator. It is plotted above the price bar to signal short entries and appears below the price bar signaling a possible long trade opportunity.
- 1A Indicator: This is a momentum signal indicator. As like as 3 Level ZZ Semafor it appears above or below the price bar to signal possible swing area of bearish or bullish momentum onwards.
- PivotsD: It works as statically short-term horizontal support and resistance. It plots at the main chart window automatically and relieves traders from drawing manual S/R lines every day.
- DeMark Trendline Trader: These colored dots work as a trend swing indicator. It indicates the possibility and the place for a possible upcoming trend changes so that traders can be prepared in advance to catch the right trend at the right time.
- RSI: RSI level near 30 signals the oversold condition of the market and near 70 indicates the overbought condition of the market. This is a very famous Forex indicator which is very much assisting for traders during their market entry and exits.
- Arcay Indicator: This is a trend strength meter. Its value moves above the zero level to signal the bullish strength and dives below the zero level indicating the bearish thrust.
Similar Trading Strategy: Instant Trend Line Filter Scalping Strategy
Best Trendline Trader DeMark Strategy: Buy Parameters
- Signaling candle closes above the Rainbow channel as a bullish bar
- Current price level is supported from below by Polynominal Regression
- Price bar closes above the PivotsD levels
- 3 Levels ZZ Semafor, 1A Indicator and DeMark Trendline Trader all are plotted below the respective price bars.
- RSI bouncing up from its 30 level
- Arcay Indicator is above zero level
- Set stop loss limit below the Rainbow cloud
- Exit long whenever 3 Levels ZZ Semafor appears above the price bars
Best Trendline Trader DeMark Strategy: Sell Parameters
- Signaling candle closes below the Rainbow channel as a bearish bar
- Current price level is resisted to move above by Polynominal Regression
- Price bar closes below the PivotsD levels
- 3 Levels ZZ Semafor, 1A Indicator and DeMark Trendline Trader all are plotted above the respective price bars.
- RSI bouncing down from its 70 level
- Arcay Indicator is below zero level
- Set stop loss limit above the Rainbow cloud
- Exit short whenever 3 Levels ZZ Semafor appears below the price bars