Best Parabolic SAR Strategy is the best scalping system so far based on its consistent delivery of best trade signals and simplicity of use. It has been combined with only two indicators named as Parabolic SAR and Escalda 1.0. They are very much famous and already strongly established in the forex market by earning traders huge confidence so far.
Best Parabolic SAR Strategy is as simple as it can be mastered by anyone in the market. From newbie to professionals, all kinds of scalpers or day traders can be directly benefited by this amazing signaling tool. This Strategy suits with all kind of currency pairs and suits best with M5 to H1 timeframe charts.
Best Parabolic SAR Strategy Overview
Once you are done with this greatest scalping system at your mt4 software, your trading chart should be appeared as the following image:
|Time Frame||Currency Pairs||Indicator Factors||Ratings|
|M5 to H1||Any||2||9.7/10|
Best Parabolic SAR Strategy Anatomy
- Parabolic SAR: Almost every trader of the market recognizes this greatest momentum indicator. It appears as the series of colored dots around the price bars. It appears below the price bars is considered as the bullish momentum and appears above the bar when the momentum is bearish.
- Escalda 1.0: It is one of the strongest trend signal provider according to traders regular trading experience. It uses a separate indicator window to plot the forex trend signals. It consists 4 rows of horizontal colored dots to state the signals. For bullish trend at least 2 rows should be colored as blue and for bearish trend signal at least 2 rows should be turned red completely out of 4.
Recommended Strategy: Parabolic SAR Strategy
Best Parabolic SAR Strategy: Buy Parameters
- The signaling bar should be closed as bullish bar
- The price bars must be closed above the blue Parabolic SAR
- Escalda 1.0 signals the bullish trend by plotting at least 2 dotted rows as blue
- Set stop loss below the current Parabolic SAR level
- Exit long whenever Parabolic SAR appears above the price bars as red and Escalda 1.0 signals bearish trend at the same time
Best Parabolic SAR Strategy: Sell Parameters
- The signaling bar should be closed as bearish bar
- The price bars must be closed below the red Parabolic SAR
- Escalda 1.0 signals the bearish trend by plotting at least 2 red dotted rows
- Set stop loss above the current Parabolic SAR level
- Exit short whenever Parabolic SAR appears below the price bars as blue and Escalda 1.0 signals bullish trend on a parallel basis with Parabolic SAR