Ary Aind Indicator is a forex momentum oscillator. It closely monitors the depth of the market volatility, accumulates the price data, and transforms the information into the trade signals. This indicator has been developed to serve both newbies and experienced professionals with stable forex momentum signals. Besides, it also worlds good when added to other trend-based forex trading strategies.
Ary Aind Indicator can be applied to trade all kinds of forex currency pairs available in the financial markets. Furthermore, Ary Aind suits all sorts of timeframe charts within your forex MT4 trading platform.
Ary Aind Indicator Overview
Download the indicator and install it on your MT4 terminal. Once you’re done, your chart will appear like the following image:
Ary Aind Indicator Explanation
Ary Aind Indicator uses one of the simplest techniques for demonstrating the trade signals so that everybody can read and understand its signals. Since you can apply it for all timeframes, you can also cross-check between multiple timeframes for the same currency pair for a greater projection of the price movements.
The indicator bars turn green whenever its value turns positive signaling for the bullish market trend. Oppositely, the Ary Aind bars turn red carrying a negative value represents the bearish trend signals of the market. Once you’re on a trade, hold it until the indicator value turns the opposite direction of your opened market position.
Check Out: Deals and Discount
Ary Aind: Buy Conditions
- Ary Aind bars turn green
- Ary Aind value is positive and increasing
- Buy triggers after the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss below the nearest swing low of the market
- Exit long/take profit whenever Ary Aind bars turn red
Also Read: Automatic Trendline Indicator
Ary Aind: Sell Conditions
- Ary Aind bars turn red
- Ary Aind value is negative and decreasing
- Sell triggers after the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss above the nearest swing high of the market
- Exit short/take profit whenever Ary Aind bars turn green