Agimat Reversal Alert Indicator is a basic swing trading instrument that suits all kinds of forex currency trading. It applies crossovers between two MAs with special parameters. The signals are plotted in such a simple manner that traders with any level of experience will be able to understand it.
The Alert Indicator fits well with shorter timeframes like M5 & M15 charts. Although it’s a standalone technique, we recommend you to add other trend-following indicators for better results.
Agimat Reversal Alert Indicator Overview
Download the Alert Indicator and install it on your MT4 platform. When you’re done, your chart will appear like the following image:
Also Read: FXOpen Review
Agimat Reversal Alert Indicator Explanation
Agimat Reversal Alert Indicator uses two MAs with different parameters and looks for crossover signals. The signals are plotted with arrows showing the possible direction of the current market momentum.
Buy/sell should be followed within the direction of the arrows. Once you’re in a trade, you see an arrow is plotted pointing the opposite direction should be considered as a trade exit signal.
Agimat Reversal: Buy Parameters
- A blue arrow appears below the price candle pointing upwards
- Buy triggers when the high of the respective bar is broken by the following price candles
- Set stop loss below the low of the signaling bar
- Exit long/take profit whenever a red arrow appears above the price bar
Agimat Reversal: Sell Parameters
- A red arrow appears above the price candle pointing downwards
- Sell triggers when the low of the respective bar is broken by the following price candles
- Set stop loss above the high of the signaling bar
- Exit short/take profit whenever a blue arrow appears below the price bar