AFX Trader Trading System plots very reliable trend following Forex market entry opportunity by combining some of the best Forex indicators at the market. It not only focuses on momentum based entries but also defines the best possible exit areas of the market.
AFX Trader Trading System has specially been designed for the short term traders. It suits great with M1 to M15 charts. Besides, it works great with all the major Forex currency pair’s chart window. As long as it uses multiple Forex indicators to analyze the trend, you’ll have to learn the proper use of them all together before applying it for the trading purposes.
AFX Trader Trading System Overview
After the installation of AFX Trader Trading System at you Forex MT4 terminal, your trading chart will be appeared as the following image:
|Time Frame||Currency Pairs||Indicator Factors||Ratings|
|M1 to M15||Major||6||9.8/10|
AFX Trader Trading System Anatomy
- MTF BrainTrend2Sig: It signals the market momentum with a series of arrows horizontally. The arrow points the possible direction of the upcoming trend which needs to be supported by other trend following indicators for better confirmations.
- BrainTrend2SigAlert5: This indicator plots the trend signal with single arrow. As like as MTF BrainTrend2Sig, it also points the momentum direction with the arrows but requires a positive match with other momentum indicators of the system.
- MTF BrainTrend2: It appears almost as like as popular Forex indicator ‘Heiken Ashi’. It turns red when the momentum is bearish and turns blue to signal the bullish momentum.
- BrainTrend1StopLine: This tool plots the dynamic stop level at the main chart window. Price pulls back against the trend and breaks this level signals the possible change of the current trend direction.
- Gann HiLo Activator: You’ll find this indicator plotted as like as the moving averages and also works with the same manner. Price holds its position above its level indicates the bullish momentum. In a contrary, price begins to close and hold below its level signals the existence of the bearish momentum.
- WHA: It is a supportive trend indicator. It basically validates the trend signals from other indicators of the system with its own filter. When the trend is bullish, maximum of its portion turns green/blue with an upward arrow. On the other hand WHA turns red with downward arrow supports the bearish momentum of the market.
AFX Trader Trading System: Buy Parameters
- Both MTF BrainTrendSig and BrainTrend2SigAlert5 plot upward arrows below the price bars
- MTF Brain Trend2 turns blue and holds its position above the Gann HiLo Activator
- BrainTrend1StopLine appears below MTF Brain Trend2
- WHA turns green/blue with an upward arrow pointing the possible bullish move
- Buy triggers after the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss below the low of the current MTF BrainTrend2
- Take profit whenever WHA signals the bearish momentum along with the other trend indicators of the system.
AFX Trader Trading System: Sell Parameters
- Both MTF BrainTrendSig and BrainTrend2SigAlert5 plot downward arrows above the price bars
- MTF Brain Trend2 turns red and holds its position below the Gann HiLo Activator
- BrainTrend1StopLine appears above MTF Brain Trend2
- WHA turns red with a downward arrow pointing the possible bearish move
- Sell triggers after the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss above the high of the current MTF BrainTrend2
- Take profit whenever WHA signals the bullish momentum along with the other trend indicators of the system.