AFL Winner Indicator is one of the simplest trend-following forex-trading indicators you might have ever experienced. It has been developed for short-term traders who like to scalp within the trend direction of the market. Its simple and easy chart demonstration allows newbie traders to understand the market trend and progress at a steady pace.
AFL Winner Indicator is a scalping indicator. Therefore, we recommend you to stick with the major forex currency pairs for avoiding unusual volatilities. It works better when applied on shorter timeframe charts like M5 & M15 within the MT4 trading platform.
AFL Winner Indicator Overview
Download the indicator and install it on your MT4 terminal. Once you’re done, your chart will appear like the following image:
AFL Winner Indicator signals the market in a quite straightforward way. It closely monitors the market momentum based on past market data and transforms them into steady trend signals.
This indicator applies a 10-day specially parameterized MA for defining the market trends. It turns green when the market is in bullish condition. For the bearish trend confirmation, the indicator bars must be turned into red.
Since it is suitable for short-term tradings, you may expect to close your trade any time you see an opposite signal to your trade. Besides, you can add it to any other trend-following strategies for enhancing your trading performance.
Also Read: RoboForex Broker Review
AFL Winner Indicator: Buy Conditions
- Price bar closes as a bullish candle
- AFL Winner bars turn green
- Buy triggers at the break of the respective bullish candle’s high
- Set stop loss below the current low of the market
- Exit long/take profit whenever the indicator bars turn red
AFL Winner Indicator: Sell Conditions
- Price bar closes as a bearish candle
- AFL Winner bars turn red
- Sell triggers at the break of the respective bearish candle’s low
- Set stop loss above the current high of the market
- Exit short/take profit whenever the indicator bars turn green